Quartz kitchen countertops are scratch-resistant, antimicrobial, and easy to clean. However, it is not stained or scratch proof. You could have a quartz countertop or want to install one. In any case, when dealing with quartz toronto, you should know how to perform daily cleanings without taking risks, remove stains, perform thorough cleaning twice a year, and prepare a paste for the most difficult stains.
Clean the quartz kitchen countertops. You should use a soft, clean cloth to avoid scratches on the surface. Mix equal parts of warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent soak the cloth in this solution and squeeze out the excess of it. Then use it to clean the surface with smooth movements counterclockwise. You will have to dry it with a clean, non-abrasive cloth.
Even if you don’t stain the countertop, you’ll have to clean it every day to keep your quartz toronto in good condition.
Lets Begin –
- Fight the fat using a cleaner. Only use those degreasing cleaner whose label indicates that they are safe for quartz surfaces. Spray the cleaner on a clean, non-abrasive cloth and clean thequartz kitchen countertopsusing gentle counterclockwise movements. Then you should rinse the surface immediately. You can also use disinfectant wipes that do not contain bleach.
- Scratch any spills that have hardened. It includes eggs, enamels, and similar substances. To eliminate them, you must use a plastic scraper with a blunt tip — Scratch in the opposite direction to your body and at the bottom of the dirty spot.
- Use warm water before another solution. Soak a clean, non-abrasive cloth with warm water. Clean the stain using smooth movements counterclockwise. Then you should dry the affected area with a soft, clean cloth.
- Remove the permanent marker with alcohol. If the warm water does not work, you should moisten a piece of cotton with alcohol. Rub the stain using a gentle counterclockwise movement until it disappears. Then dry the area with a soft, clean cloth.
- Clean wine stains with a melamine foam. Moisten the foam under a stream of warm water and squeeze out the excess. You will have to rub the stain using a gentle counterclockwise movement until it disappears. It will work against spills and circular marks generated by glasses and cups. You should dry the area with a clean, non-abrasive cloth.
- Remove sticky stains using a citrus cleaner. Spray the affected area with citrus cleaner. Check that the label indicates that the product is safe for quartz. You will have to rub the area using gentle movements counterclockwise with a clean, non-abrasive cloth. Dry the area with a clean cloth.
Carry out a thorough cleaning –
- Buy a non-abrasive surface cleaner. You can get one for quartz toronto in supermarkets or grocery stores in the same section as glass cleaners. Make sure you don’t have alkaline chemicals like caustic soda, or acid chemicals like vinegar. The wrapper must show that the product is safe for quartz or not.
- Spray the countertop with the cleaner. Apply enough to cover its surface, and let it sit for about 10 minutes. It will give enough time to remove all very settled dirt.
- Remove the cleaner. Moisten a non-abrasive and clean sponge or cloth. Run it over the quartz kitchen countertops using gentle movements counterclockwise until the cleaner is completely removed. You should dry the surface with a clean, non-abrasive cloth.